Manager HR at The Phoenix Mills Ltd.
Views:586 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Phoenix Mills - General Manager - Marketing (15-19 yrs)
Of the job Drives the marketing strategy and revenue maximization efforts for the Centre through client sponsored events, internal events, selling of signages and other revenue generating initiatives. Also responsible for implementation of the advertising, branding and public relations strategy in order to increase consumption/ footfalls and enhance trading density
(List major responsibilities, that you have, to achieve the key objectives)
- Formulate an overall marketing strategy for the Centre(Mall) in order to increase the trading density and maximize revenues
- Formulate the marketing calendar for the year in terms of the events, marketing initiatives, branding and promotional activities
- Formulate the annual marketing budget on detailed revenue and expense projections; with inputs from Advertising and PR, Revenue Maximization & New initiatives, RET budgets and in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Review and approve the Advertising and PR strategy, assess the credibility and commercial feasibility and finalize the advertising and PR agencies
- Exposure to digital marketing, social media to enhance visibility, customer database and consumption at the Centre.
- Exposure to Art & Art related events
- Review and approve the annual events calendar at the beginning of the year in coordination with the Centre Director
- Review and finalize the creative campaign for events on a regular basis and oversee the smooth execution of the events and monitor the performance of the various agencies involved
- Conceptualize/ develop and review ideas for conducting revenue events within the mall, approve/finalize the potential client agencies and the rate cards for various types of events and signages.
- Finalize/ approve and monitor the adherence to the monthly calendar of events
- Review the detailed plan for revenue maximization through signages and kiosks, finalize the rates for the same
- Drives conduct of customer and retailers satisfaction surveys (CSI/RSI) on a regular basis to ensure timely/effective inputs for the overall review of the performance of the centre
- Ensure that all permissions/ licenses from local municipal authorities/ government and other regulatory bodies for events, signages, hoarding and all other marketing interventions are in place, in coordination with the Liaison team
- Finalize the visual display/ look of the Centre in terms of the facade hoardings, signages etc. in coordination with the RET team