HR at Phoenix Contact India Pvt. Ltd
Views:199 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Phoenix Contact - Prescription Lead - Data Centre Infrastructure (8-12 yrs)
Prescription Lead - Data Centre Infrastructure
Location - Delhi/NCR
Experience : 8-12 Years
Role & responsibilities:
- Responsible for Development and implementation of business strategies, segment organization set up, and sales management to lead the team and achieve business targets
- Expand and distribute Product know how internally via training and externally via customer seminars and exhibitions.
- Identify and develop relationships with key potential customers, maintain and develop existing business relationships.
- Regular visits to Consultants & Authorities to build trust, value add and secure relationship
- Deploys all prescription actions with Consultants & Authorities assigned to maximize business
- Regularly update sales team with new knowledge about industry, project to improve technical competency of the team.
- Maintain, Monitor, and review the healthy pipeline of projects with different consultants / designers
- Analyse the technical requirements and specifications and recommend, prescribe products & Solution
- Propose optimum solution (in coordination with technical support from BU)
- Supports sales team for all influence / specification issues
- Keep track of expected projects (targeted projects) in consultation with BUs
- Specifications should be prepared keeping in view the competitiveness of the solution and not specifying the components that will make is unable to compete with the competitors
Preferred candidate profile :
- Minimum BE/B-Tech Electrical/Electronic
- Min. 8-10 years Sales with Technical / Product Management experience
- Proven network reference with End User & Electrical Consultant network in Data Centre Segment
- Team leadership experience is an advantage
- Working knowledge of Electrical and Building Management System/Automation
- Knowledgeable in project sales and project management
- Must be presentable and able to communicate fluently with consultants.
- Able to work independently and responsibly with minimal supervision
- Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including senior executive and C-level
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.