Consultant at Philips Global Business Service
Views:637 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Philips - Senior Team Leader - Financial Planning & Analysis BPO Team (10-15 yrs)
FP&A - BPO Senior Team Leader
- You will be a team lead for the FP & A FMS BPE team as part of an international team consisting of experienced, fast-paced experts in both business processes and systems (including OneBI, BW, SAP). This team (~ 10 people) is part of the FP&A BPO team and closely working with Financial Management Systems, but serves the wider Finance community of Philips in laying the foundations for all of our management accounting. You are part of the BPO team but reporting into the local GBS organization. Your regular work location will be Chennai.
- Your main stakeholders (outside FMS) are the other Centers of Expertise within the FP&A organization with more direct interaction with team leads and subject matter experts in FP&A in GBS. You will also have regular interaction with Accounting Operations / R2R team as well as IT specialists.
- As Philips transforms its financial processes, we are overhauling our management accounting framework and the related system architecture. We are in the process of redefining the overarching principles and the design of how financial information is structured and made available in order to support performance management. Building on these design choices, a new, integrated platform between the financial and management accounting is being developed as an enabler for fast and effective decision making.
- You will contribute by defining key processes and designing the related system setup within the related SAP & Microsoft applications. Are you looking for a challenge in implementing new processes from vision to reality?
- Ensure maintenance of all FP&A processes in PEPF (Philips Excellence Process Framework).
- Drive continuous improvement in the FP&A processes and Accounting system and realize simple & effective solutions to solve business challenges & analytical needs.
- Along with Global BPO for FP&A and fellow BPEs, own the management accounting framework for Philips; ensure it is documented and maintained with appropriate change management.
- Employ financial process expertise and business acumen in designing management accounting, leveraging SAP and Microsoft functionality
- Lead & participate in breakthrough projects : Validation of solutions according to design incl. testing, proof of concept etc. together with technical experts
- Evaluate and decide on change requests concerning the system architecture, processes and solutions (predominantly SAP related) related to commercial related accounting (align on functional and technical design together with IT specialists).
- Acts as a change agent within the organization to drive process standardization. Drive breakthroughs to contribute to world class FP&A function.
- Lead a team of around 10 BPEs, develop their capabilities and motivate them towards the goals of the organization.
- You will be part of an international team consisting of experienced, fast-paced experts in both business processes and systems (including SAP & Microsoft). This team (~ 10 people) is part of the FP&A BPO team and closely working with Financial Management Systems, but serves the wider Finance community of Philips in laying the foundations for all of our management accounting.
- You are part of the BPO team but reporting into the local GBS organization. Your regular work location will be Chennai. Your main stakeholders (outside FMS) are the other Centers of Expertise within the FP&A organization with more direct interaction with team leads and subject matter experts in FP&A in GBS.
- You will also have regular interaction with Accounting Operations / R2R team as well as IT specialists.
- We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
- We are looking for a candidate that has;
- Master Level with at least 10-15 years relevant experience with proven track record of successful implementation of new process designs and / or process improvement initiatives;
- Broad experience with Finance & Administration processes in a complex, multi-dimensional company; experience in management reporting/analytics is key requirement.
- LEAN methodology and/or process oversight, process improvement and process documentation experience a plus.
- Strong conceptual understanding of process definition and interdependencies on multiple dimensions combined with pragmatic approach to issue resolution
- Good working knowledge of functional design of SAP (SAP FICO, BI environment) related to management accounting (eg COPA, integral profitability reporting; project accounting; business model specifics for products, software, service, systems etc.)
- Effective, planning, organization and communication skills. Ability to work under pressure and dynamic environment.
- Strong political acumen, with an ability to recognize organizational and business differences and work to effect alignments
- Strong change management and influencing skills - a change agent, who initiates and brings Finance stakeholders through change - you are adept at implementations of change through effective communication and leadership techniques
- Flexibility to travel to enable process design and improvement workshops globally and to meet with team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.