Consultant at Philips Global Business Service
Views:1529 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Philips - Lead - Operational Excellence & PMO - Shared Service Business (12-15 yrs)
Operational Excellence & PMO Lead
Job location: Chennai
Purpose of the Job :
- Prioritizes and drive performance improvement programs that will have the biggest overall impact on the business results for GBS Hub. Delivering operational excellence to customers, by challenging the status quo, coaching, and embedding a mindset of continuous improvement to achieve performance excellence.
- Enabling Project Management processes by continuously supporting management of project or program work throughout the organization. Uses the governance, processes, practices, and tools established by the organization and ensuring delivery of the project or program work.
- Design, develop, and implement the lean improvement roadmap for GBS, linked to the business Hoshin and strategic priorities.
- Support the Hub business in resolving issues, using the known lean and 6S tools and the CI methodology, Kaizen events and 6S projects as a way to improve Customer Satisfaction, Efficiency & Productivity.
- Able to trigger, plan, execute and sustain a kaizen event with world class results. Identify and lead (where applicable) Kaizens needed to reach Hub vision.
- Asses key business metrics and situations from a - Site Leader's- point of view and engage with the Managers helping them identifying opportunities where lean, 6S and CI tools can be used to improve such metrics and situations.
- Creates VSM's that will result in World-Class Lean Implementation using creativity and lean expertise.
Project Management Office:
- Able to initiate and support program engagement activities within a large & complex environments.
- Leads program support activities within multiple large program or project engagement teams.
- Signals relations between various areas and actively provides improvements
- Responsible, support and advices overall engagement/project planning, changes, risks, issues, budget and deliverables
- Masters in Business/Engineering with at least 12-15 years relevant experience with proven track record of successfully driving Operational Excellence & Managing Change in Shared Service/Global Business services Organization.
- Should be a certified Lean Champion with Master Black Belt/Black Belt. Strong knowledge & experience with project management planning & portfolio tooling (MS Project, Clarity).
- Deep understanding of Shared Service Business Operating Model and business risk analysis.
- Able to work with cross functional & multiple stakeholders with multiple priorities.
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Effective, planning, organization and communication skills. Ability to work under pressure and dynamic environment.
- Strong influencing skills through effective communication and leadership techniques
- Ability to recognize organizational and business differences and work to effect alignments