Consultant at Philips Global Business Service
Views:1448 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Philips - Head - Hub Finance - RTR Market - CA (15-20 yrs)
Head - Hub Finance RTR Market
Reporting to: Head of GBS India
Job location: Chennai
Objective: Leads the Global Hub RTR Market organisation to deliver financial reporting in accordance with IFRS for Philips Group, and internal reporting on Market performance: monthly performance, quarterly forecasting, and annual operating plan. Will be leading optimization of across CoE processes and systems in line with GBS & Finance strategy.
- Incumbent will be responsible for leading Overall RTR Market Organisation from the GBS Hub India & China, will be leading multiple Market Leads to complete financial accounting activities & ensure high quality delivery with seamless collaboration across Hub RTR Process & Business/Market Finance.
- Regularly interacts with customers & build strong relationship. Understands customers need/requirement & organize teams to deliver superior value. Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization
- Incumbent with work closely with Hub RTR Process Lead & global process owners to ensure all financial accounting activities of RTR Market are executed with appropriate controls and end to end view
- Work closely with Business/Market Finance and global process owners to build capabilities for executing centralised financial accounting processes, which allows the company leveraging its size, and improve both efficiency & effectiveness of finance organization.
- Aligns with internal control compliance for reliable financial reporting; and compliance with financial regulations.
- Incumbent will be responsible for extending all essential support to Markets/Business to ensure on- time closure of various Audits.
- Ensure Quality of Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation & Month End Closing,
- Investigates data irregularities and drives corrective actions.
- Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters for Hub Market group and ensures effective achievement of Performance objectives.
- Closely work with GBS & Financial Accounting Leadership Team to establish strategic plans and objectives.
Candidate Profile :
- CA with 15+ years relevant experience with proven track record of successfully driving Finance Process Organisation in Shared Service/Global Business services Organization.
- Deep understanding of Shared Service Business Operating Model and business risk analysis.
- Ability to manage complex accounting and reporting.
- Able to Influence & Inspire large size Organisation
- Able to work with cross functional & multiple stakeholders with multiple priorities.
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Effective, planning, organization and communication skills. Ability to work under pressure and dynamic environment.
- Strong influencing skills through effective communication and leadership techniques. Able to recognize organizational and business differences and work to effect alignments
- Ability to drive large scale transformational projects