Philips - Business Analyst - Supply Chain Management - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-5 yrs)
Business Analyst - Supply Chain Management
About Philips :
- Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, a diversified technology company, focused on improving people's lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Lighting, Health Systems & Personal Health.
- The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Business Overview :
- Philips provides systems for imaging, radiation oncology and patient monitoring as well as providing information management and resuscitation products. Philips' healthcare products includes CT scanners, ECG equipment, mammography equipment, monitoring equipment, MRI scanners, radiography equipment, resuscitation equipment & ultrasound equipment
Role Overview :
- Incumbent will be primarily responsible to drive Inventory Optimization. He will be responsible for setting entitlements for all businesses for various types of stocks. He will set up process of continuous review of all inventory buckets and driving liquidation of Aged Inventory.
- He will put in place preventive and corrective actions to reduce obsolescence and write-offs. Incumbent will also be responsible for periodic reporting of Supply Chain KPIs, Dashboards and key MIS reports. He will also work towards strengthening usage of IT systems and tools for Supply Chain processes.
Illustrative Responsibilities :
- Driving Inventory Entitlements for all businesses and stock types depending upon business models and needs
- Continuous review of all inventory buckets and driving necessary actions to reduce inventory
- Setting up process in place to reduce generation of Aged Inventory
- Driving liquidation of Aged and Excess Inventory
- Publishing SCM KPIs and Dashboards
- Working with IT team for Supply Chain Systems and tools. Executing UATs and other IT related developments
Minimum requirements :
- Any Graduate - Full Time (Preferably BE / Any Science graduation)
- MBA/PGDM - from Tier 1 B - School
- 2 to 4 + Years of experience in SCM
- Exposure to SAP
- Results & Performance Driven
- Collaboration & Teaming
- Self-Awareness & Adaptability