HR at Phi Commerce Private Limited
Views:1216 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Phi Commerce - Lending/Credit Head (15-25 yrs)
Credit / Lending Head Responsibilities:
- Create and execute credit card Issuer business strategy with well-defined performance targets in terms of growth and profitability.
- Responsible for developing acquisition strategy, product value propositions, pricing & positioning for the range of Credit products.
- Create Marketing strategies to ensure visibility and positioning of Brand & products.
- Responsible for product definitions, offerings, customer experience ( APP, WEB, Offline), communication, promotions and customer insights.
- Responsible for Activation, Usage & retention programs. Develop campaigns for growth of cards, increasing card spends & improving the % of revolvers through digital and on ground promotions.
- Managing all aspects of the credit cycle- Product Program, credit acquisition, a/c maintenance, Portfolio Management & MIS, Collections & write off.
- Spearhead Co-brand & affinity programs to enhance market share with Banks and Business Partners.
- Responsible for sales from all channels including DSA, Direct Marketing, cross selling, Partner Bank Branches etc.
- Work closely with Partner Banks to ensure customer satisfaction & timely resolution of customer complaints.
- Interface with Card associations to ensure compliance, remain conversant with emerging trends.
- Work closely with Engineering and Operations team in providing a Best-in-class card product through internal teams or third-party vendors.
- Master's degree in business administration from tier 1 B-School
- 15+ years' experience of which minimum of 5 years' experience in managing a complex enterprise's credit function / operation
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a payments / BFSI set-up
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets
- Demonstrated experience of thought leadership
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with staff at all levels
- Ability to make business projections and work with stakeholders and investors