Senior Manager at Pharmeasy
Views:889 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
PharmEasy - Talent Acquisition Manager - Technology Vertical (7-12 yrs)
- Create and evolve a talent acquisition strategy that anticipates the needs of the business. Make decisions, build strategies and manage teams using analytical tools to improve operations and efficiency. Responsible for Technology hiring across levels and manage a team of recruiters
- Responsible for end-to-end Talent Acquisition including planning and strategizing for deliverables, sourcing and attracting candidates through various active and passive channels; candidate engagement; stakeholder management; reporting; database management etc.
- High end ownership of the deliverables.
- Focus on priorities, drive & deliver successfully.
- Maintain effective communication with the hiring managers and candidates.
- Build influential candidate relationships throughout the process.
- Effectively lead a team of high-performing ICs through compassionate management, collaboration, coaching development.
- Lead with an agile mindset focused on problem-solving through creative solutions, and thrive in an environment where growth and change are the only constants
- Contribute to projects across the TA Roadmap to drive us towards innovation and best in industry recruiting
- Proven 7+ years of experience in technical recruitment with excellence in hiring across levels, stakeholder management, database management, reporting etc.
- Ability to manage a team of recruiters
- Expertise in stakeholder management and leading an entire unit of hiring independently
- Possess the ability to assess candidates against profiles and the culture
- Strong understanding about engineering and product requisitions
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and work under tight timelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable multitasking and organizational skills
- Always pushing the limits
- Excellent relationship building and analytical skills
- Knowledge of latest recruitment trends and practices