Recruiter at PharmEasy
Views:2303 Applications:594 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
PharmEasy - Senior Manager - Merger & Acquisition (4-8 yrs)
- Drive Mergers & Acquisition Projects. (Mandatory Experience Needed)
- Research and analyses including key industry trends, major players and competition, financial analyses, modelling and projections
- Create presentations to clearly articulate the insights driven by research and analysis
- Solve complex business problems - build framework for defining the problem and solution, deal with ambiguity, find creative ways to analyze the problem, and synthesize insights to generate solutions
- Collaborate with verticals and functions on strategy implementation.
- Oversee due diligence and assist in negotiating key transaction documentation Lead cross-functional teams of internal and external constituents to develop and complete transactions
- Lead transaction execution through application of strategic, financial, negotiation, and project management skills.
- Manage post-transaction partner relationships to ensure proper execution of and accountability for committed deliverables Lead the integration of the acquired assets and the implementation of partnerships to ensure the full realization of synergies Providing thought leadership and support related to the evolution of Corporate Development strategy
- Work with product executives to articulate acquisition rationale and develop operating and financial models to support the business case.
- Set up product vision and strategy and guide the success of a product Manage the entire product life cycle from planning to execution.
- Own the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas and determine which ideas should be promoted into features to push the product strategy forward.
- Responsible for defining the requirements for each feature and the desired user experience. Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and articulate the customer requirements and market requirements in to a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap.
- CA/ MBA with 4 + years of exp
- Prior exp in M&A or Pvt equity must
- Very Strong Communication & Negotiation skills,
- Strong Corporate Finance domain knowledge
- Stakeholder management at the Senior Leadership level
- Experience and functional domain knowledge on M&A, Capital Markets, Corporate legal matters
- Strong business acumen