Senior Talent Acquisition Associate at Pharmeasy
Views:1136 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Pharmeasy - Senior Manager - HR Business Partner (6-10 yrs)
Sr Manager HR Business Partner
Purpose of job :
- Take ownership of the entire HRBP activities right from onboarding to exit.
Desired skills, experience and qualification :
- Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of HRBP experience in a BPO/KPO set up esp. in a people manager capacity.
- Sound knowledge of all HR processes
- Excellent leadership and management qualities
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties :
- Planning, developing, and implementing effective HR practices.
- To prepare plans for succession planning, manpower planning, and budgeting etc.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Development of administering talent management & succession planning activity within the organization
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding updates, benefits & company policies to all levels.
- Ensure proper practices and procedures are followed for the entire employee life cycle effectively.
- Manage & executive performance management e.g. monthly, half-yearly & annual promotions, feedback with timeline adherence.
- Work closely with business leaders to improve work relationships, build morale & increase productivity & retention.
- Be a culture shaper & ensure that our culture and value are made visible and real through various programs and initiatives.
- Ensure full compliance as per applicable law and revise the policies as and when required.
- Creating a learning culture, Employee Engagement, Learning and Development.