Talent Acquisition Executive at PharmEasy
Views:2035 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
PharmEasy - Senior Manager - Corporate Development - Fund Raising & Investor Management (3-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Play a key role in fund raising & investor management activities at the company. Drive all processes including due diligence, transaction execution and reporting
- Own the board MIS, performance presentations, board decks etc to be presented to investors
- Work closely with lead of Strategy in developing plans for fund raising activities & investor management.
- Prepare presentations for potential investors and independently manage the outreach and communication process with them.
- Assist leadership team during fund-raise process, including preparation of Data Room and assisting investors in performing diligence on the Company
- Prepare responses and provide information about the business for ad-hoc requests raised by the board and investors
- Liase and build relationships with investment banks & advisors
- See-through the execution of multiple corporate development assignments & drive efficiency of all tasks related to the Investor Relations department
- Assist the leadership team in creating internal and external presentations as and when required by the strategy lead and founders office
- You will report directly to lead of the strategy office