Recruiter at PharmEasy
Views:2465 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
PharmEasy - Manager - HR Business Partner (2-6 yrs)
- We are looking for an HR Business Partner who will support the employees based out of our Headquarters in Mumbai. You- ll partner with leaders across different verticals on business issues, and act a guide and trusted advisor to managers and employees.
- You will partner with the leadership team to identify and execute key HR initiatives and to drive excellence within this business. You set up HR processes and programs that are seamlessly executed to the highest of standards and delivered with the appropriate business lens. You are hands on - not afraid to drive the projects to completion on time. Your approach initiatives with a people focus and a data-driven, analytical mindset.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Partner with business to roll out all key HR processes (performance management, development programs, compensation, benefits etc.)
- Consult with business and provide guidance and input on all people related challenges/scenarios
- Understand the business, and consult on strategic plans and initiatives to support fast moving changes to our business model
- Develop policies/programs that will support and help grow the organisation
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive guidance needs
Ideal candidate would have :
- Minimum 2 years of relevant HR experience, ideally working as a HR Business Partner
- Good understanding of HR programs including learning and development, compensation, performance management, and leadership development
- Excellent influencing skills and flexibility to be proactive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. Proficiency in making timely, effective, ethics-based decisions
- Ownership and creativity to come up with innovative initiatives from scratch.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; proficient in MS office.