Senior Talent Acquisition Associate at Pharmeasy
Views:1568 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Pharmeasy - HR Business Partner (1-3 yrs)
API Holdings is India's largest digital healthcare platform (based on GMV of products and services sold for the year ended March 31, 2021) which operates an integrated, end-to-end business solving the healthcare needs of consumers through technology and fulfillment capabilities.
Purpose Responsible to create a superior employee experience by enabling and co-working with the Lead HRBP in executing and delivering HR strategies and initiatives across all levels of the function/department.
- Coach the managers in sensitizing the guidelines and process of PMS
- Clarify queries regarding target setting, mid-year review and annual appraisal
- Shadowing with the Lead HRBP during the calibration meeting for moderation
- Conducting focus group discussions, pulse checks with line managers and HOD interactions with different cohorts of teams
- Ensuring implementation and tracking of employee engagement action points
- Drive and track the recognition program offerings for function/department
- Ensure the availability and realization of individual development plan of high potentials
- Coworking with the Lead HRBP to conduct talent reviews and ensure implementation of action points from the review
- Resolve employee relations issues and address grievances under the guidance of the Lead HR Business Partner
- Creating data dashboards for decision making and actions
- Benchmarking HR best practices to stay future ready