Assistant Manager - HR at Pharmeasy
Views:214 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
PharmEasy - City Lead - Operations - DocOn (4-8 yrs)
Position: - DocOn - City Lead
Locations: Bhubaneshwar / Mumbai / Pune
Roles and Responsibility :
- Owning a city growth with revenue enablement and P&L responsibilities.
- Custodian for all operational activities covering from store operations to training
- Leading a team of ops managers and work with different stakeholders to deliver the best experiences to the doctors
- Building and implementing good processes to improve operations efficiencies at city level
- Finding the right vendors and negotiating with them for any ad-hoc requirements
- Lookout and solve for all the bottlenecks leading to slow growth
- Building his own team by owning hiring
Preferred Candidate :
- Relevant work experience in sales and/or operations with a penchant for leadership, cross-functional collaboration, and large-scale people management.
- A competent decision-maker with the ability to create and execute a strategic plan for a city
- Individual willing to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
- Postgraduate / Graduate from a premier institute with proven negotiation and effective communication skills
- Identifies, builds, and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally
- High on ethics and transparency.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial attitude with a high level of ownership
DocOn is a fast growing HealthTech Startup.
A leading EMR/EHR Software Product offering the best Doctor-Patient Engagement platform.
Tele-consulting platform for seamless online consultation between doctor & Patient.
Our Products digitize the way doctors practice and deliver a seamless experience to Patients.
From its inception in 2016, DocOn has had only one focus - to deliver a state of art standard healthcare software; which is simple to use; at the most affordable cost and backed by an exceptionally high level of customer support.
Our users say that we have achieved this and much more.