Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:1315 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pharmaceutical Analytics - IIT/NIT (2-6 yrs)
Associate / Sr. Associate – Pharmaceutical Analytics
Job Responsibilities include:
1) Application of advanced statistical, econometric and optimization models and algorithms to real-world business problems. Develop new statistical models as well as provide analysis using existing models.
2) Provide ad-hoc analysis of marketing programs, including test analysis and recommendations for future programs
3) Evaluate results of experimentally designed tests, and communicate test learning to clients.
4) Assist in the development of marketing and analytic data marts.
5) Apply sound data management practices to ensure data consistency, quality and ease of access.
6) Work on projects with peers and senior colleagues to deliver existing analytics solutions for clients.
7) Collaborate with Product Management and Technology teams on enhancements of solutions and development of new solutions.
8) Develop and maintain skills to the highest standards to identify best practices and emerging trends in analytics, both within and outside the domain.
9) Manage concurrent projects ensuring exceptional client satisfaction and on-time delivery.
10) Contribute to development of new solutions and analytical models.
Desired Skills & Experience
The candidate must have:
- A degree in engineering or a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics or Econometrics. Bachelor’s degree + 4 years of relevant experience, or a Master’s degree + 2 years of relevant experience.
- A good understanding of pharmaceutical sales and marketing problems and processes
- Familiarity with the application of analytics to sales,marketing or managed markets problems in the pharmaceutical industry such as:
- Sales force sizing, territory alignments, call planning, incentive compensation
- Field reporting, dashboards, home office reporting, brand reporting
- Marketing mix optimization, marketing program ROI measurement
- Payer / plan segmentation, managed markets performance tracking, rebate and copay optimization, pull through program effectiveness measurement
- Relevant expertise in using analytic tools such as Excel,SAS, SPSS, SQL, S-plus/R,
- E-views, ILOG, and able to quickly master new packages when needed.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate actionable analytical findings to a non-technical audience in clear and concise language.
- The drive to work as part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team.
- The ability to contribute independently as well as work in a multi-functional team
- Familiarity with the use of predictive analytics is desired
- Additionally, candidates who have experience in working with software / technology organizations and familiarity with the use of technology for deployment of analytics will be favored.
- Bachelors degree/Masters/PHD degree (or equivalent) in OR/Industrial Engineering/Statistics from a premier institute (IITs+NITs+DSE+ISI etc
Please forward on : email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.