Associate Delivery Leader at Randstad India
Views:251 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Pharma Consultant - Clinical Intelligence Platform (3-5 yrs)
We are having opening with one of the well known company clinical intelligence platform delivering Real World Evidence & Customer Engagements across pharma companies across S. Asia.
Pharma Consultant is responsible for :
- Analyse companies proprietary data assets to identify key trends and findings for pharmaceutical companies.
- Lead quantitative and qualitative analysis / research to support project deliverables including coordinating with external stakeholders
- Create and present project presentations (ppt) to client independently or with minimal senior support
- Provides support in proposal development and writing
- Coordinate with internal data science team, delivery team for successful execution and delivery of projects
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
Qualifications - Educational background in healthcare, pharma consulting and MBA is must - 4-5 years experience of Pharmaceutical consulting and research; candidate with pharmaceutical sales experience will be given preference.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written, knowledge in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Effective project & time management skills (ability to meet project deadlines)
- Ability to multi-task daily projects, able to meet timelines and project commitments