Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:264 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Pharma Analytics Role - Life Sciences (10-19 yrs)
Excellent Job opportunity for Pharma Analytics
Experience: 10 + years into Pharma Analytics
Location: Delhi NCR
Required Skills & Experience:
Must have skills: Tableau / Power BI, SQL, Excellent Communication, Excel, PowerPoint, Analytical Skills, Problem solving, Written and Verbal Communication, Stakeholder management, Work as a team.
- Technical Skills: Advanced excel, PowerPoint, SQL, Tableau / PowerBI, Hands on experience in R / Python / SAS would be an advantage
- Domain knowledge in healthcare with working knowledge of various datasets used in the pharmaceutical industry
- Life sciences domain knowledge (5+ years)
- Good client communications (verbal and written)
- Data Analysis, Descriptive Analysis and Ability to handle Large volumes of Data for Ad-hoc analysis and Standard Business Reporting - 5+ years
- Knowledge of different pharma data sources - IQVIA, Flatiron, SHS, EMR / HER data, etc.
- Commercial Analytics Experience in Life science required
- Data analysis and Reporting capability
- Experience of working with offshore / onshore teams
- Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence
- Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of working in teams
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Partner with the Clients' Analytics teams to identify, scope, and execute analytics efforts that answer business questions, solve business needs, and add business value.
- Maintain a broad understanding of pharmaceutical sales, marketing and operations and develop analytical solutions in these areas.
- Manage reporting activities, build analytics-based reporting to provide enhanced business insights to clients
- Manage communication with stakeholders across functions and understand business requirements on regular basis
- Lead and guide the team independently or with little support to implement & deliver complex project assignments.
- Provide strategic leadership to the team by building new capabilities within the group and identifying business opportunities
- Set up KPI and business rules to answer business questions. Synthesize and communicate results to clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.