P&G - Trial Channel Manager (2-7 yrs)
Description of the role :
Overall Job Objective (Purpose) :
- Deliver Brand Wise Trial Plans By-Program, via Strong Executional Excellence.
- Manpower Management of Distributor DTC organization & Coordinate in-market execution including Brand Toolkit Adherence.
- Manage Execution Budget, Stock Planning Basis Trial Plans and Ensure Financial Stewardship (including Claim Management) across Brands and Programs.
- Drive Targeted Local Activation Programs through Festivals and Events, improving Key Consumption Periods and/or How High is High Programs.
- Monitor and Report Competitor Activation/BTL Programs and execute Defense Plans in coordination with Central Team
- Supervise Trial and Man Days delivery and other critical metrics along with the Distributor DTC Team including attending regular drumbeat meetings with Distributor Owner.
- Responsible for driving ongoing training and capability calendar of Trial Organization along with Distributor Partners
- Ensure the highest standards of Controls and Stewardship across; distributor and agency partners, on-ground execution team; Back-room operations and depot systems
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role :
- A Graduate (Degree in Science/Business/Commerce/Arts) or equivalent Degree preferably from Local University.
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant activation experience across Sales promotion, Consumer Activation or other BTL Executions preferably in FMCG Sector.
- Passionate about implementing defined structure & processes with perfection and strong operating field.
- Forward thinking & the ability to adapt and course-correct as needed, while also maintaining a clear sense of business objectives.
- Outstanding communication & relationship skills including collaborate cross-functionally both horizontally and vertically.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to deduce root cause & propose meaningful recommendations.
- Driven leader who approaches things with a sense of urgency.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.