P&G - Technical Project Manager (8-10 yrs)
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we- re the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We- ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the dedicated evaluation of innovation ideas for the pipeline.
- You will contribute to the innovation process (i.e. concept development and new product or formulation design).
- Lead formulation and analytical development with a rational approach to development timelines according to
scientific needs; minimizing development challenges and costs, including:
- Understand the medical, regulatory, marketing, supply chain and commercial requirements
- You will estimating development costs and internal resources and updating relevant databases
- Build project development plans and timelines in the management tool
You will be responsible for selecting the Contract Development Organization (CDO) with the help of Procurement and owning the CDO throughout product development, including:
- Preparing the technical documentation.
- Reviewing validation of analytical methods, manufacturing processes, stability protocols, and stability data results, analytical transfers and production transfer documentation.
- Reviewing of technical/quality data generated during formulation development and stability studies, including analytical methods and results.
- Transferring formulation(s) and processes to Manufacturing
- PHD or Masters [Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Chemistry (any), Chemical Engineering, or Bioprocess Engineering.
- 8+ years of experience in formulation, analytical, or product development in a Pharmaceutical, Consumer Health, FMCG, Cosmetics, Food supplements business; at least 3+ years of that in hands-on laboratory work or ability to demonstrate equivalent understanding in industry or in academia (e.g. during PhD/M.S. Lab experience).
- Experience of being part of a product development team and running projects would be desired but not essential.
- Expertise in causes of physical and chemical incompatibilities in formulations.
- Knowledge of stability (physical and chemical) study needs and stability issues of formulations.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) in English.
- Understanding of clinical studies and claims generation.
- Understanding of the Medical, Quality, Regulatory aspects of new product development.
- Experience in Project management.
- The breadth of knowledge of dosage forms (e.g. topicals, ointments, gels, injections, nasal, etc.).
- Knowledge of packaging options for dosage forms (blisters, tubs, cartons, etc.).
- Knowledge or hands-on experience of scale-up of dosage form manufacturing process.
- Technology Transfer from a laboratory to the commercial manufacturing site.
Commitment from us:
- You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish.
- All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field.
- It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired!
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manage
- Dynamic and supportive work environment - employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: - Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak- .
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.