P&G - Sub-Distribution Channel Manager - Contractual Role (2-7 yrs)
- Are you ready to sell the world's best-known brands to the biggest customers in the country? How would you like to build positive relationships and put your sales experience to play? We are looking for people who can bring a minimum of 2+ years of expertise in selling and business development to our elite sales organization.
- As a Sub-Distribution Cluster Manager, you'll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and very comfortable drawing insights from data. You should have the capability to lead change, develop people and organizations, and solve complex problems by thinking critically.
- Apply today to join the team as an experienced Sub-Distribution Cluster Manager, where you- ll build collaborative customer relationships, contribute to joint business plans, and take advantage of world-class leadership development opportunities to maximize your potential.
- As a Sub-Distribution Cluster Manager you will be responsible to design right Sub-Distribution network coverage design, build capability of distributor on right Sub-D organization, establish gold standard operations for Sub-D.
Other responsibilities include:
- Execute business plans to meet or exceed our financial objectives
- Develop collaborative partnerships with our customers
- Manage and improve our distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts in a positive way
- Leverage consumer insights and partner with customers to input into the development of a joint business plan
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new department and category insights.
- You will also improve our selling advantage by driving retailer category growth and contributing to their category strategies.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- MBA in Marketing/Operations/Retail
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in FMCG/Retail Companies (Preferred)
- Open & flexible to travel
- Fluency in English & local language
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Have experience leading change and developing organizations
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- What would make you a great fit?
- You have knowledge of market dynamics of the area
- You have knowledge of channel sales across different types of outlets- MM, HFS, WS
- Expertise in financial management, P&L of stockists
- Managed teams of 20 or more, driving capability building, performance management
- Knowledge of Joint Business Planning, engaging top stores, running WS meets, canvass meetings
- Distributor infrastructure development & management
- Knowledge of working with multi-functional teams, good understanding of logistics operations
Just so you know:
The appointment will be a fixed term contract
Locations: Madurai, Tamil Nadu; Jaipur, Rajasthan; Hyderabad, Telangana
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.