P&G - Site Quality Assurance Manager (1-5 yrs)
P&G - Site Quality Assurance Manager
- P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the worlds largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
- The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters
Key Responsibilities :
- Looking for leaders with background in Quality Assurance and a passion to drive quality systems, collaborate with operations teams and champion the quality promise within a plant environment.
- The role will involve leading a quality team to deliver reduction in consumer complaints, work with partners to systematically reduce quality related losses. Would need to collaborate with P&G global and regional R&D and Engineering functions to design in quality for new initiatives.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role :
Education Qualification : Masters in Pharma or an MBA in Quality Assurance
Experience : 1. 3-5 years of experience in Quality in a manufacturing in the FMCG, Food or Pharma industry
Dedication from us :
- You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field.
- It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
What we offer :
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with hardworking peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment - employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.