P&G - Plant Shared Services Leader - Product Supply (0-3 yrs)
PLANT SHARED SERVICES LEADER- PRODUCT SUPPLY
- P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
- The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters
- The PS Shared Services - Plant Shared Services Leader (PSSL)
- Is the key customer service interface for PS Shared Services to the Plant and balances all PS Shared Services for the Site, i.e., Facilities, Low Dollar Spend, Storeroom and future Shared Service scope. The PSSL is responsible for enabling the successful adoption and delivery of services thru linkage of the Site Critical Business Need (CBN) with the Service, effective client relationship managementand governance of service suppliers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Balance the key relationships with the Plant Manager, Plant Leadership Team and other key partners/customers of the shared services. Ensure a holistic understanding of the Site, strategies, goals and measures that link to PS Shared Service deliverables. Build the Joint Business Plan with the site and ensure ongoing service happiness.
- Enable Speed of Adoption of Shared Service programs by ensuring clarity of deployment, training and education of plant personnel, tracking and score-carding of service delivery and accurate feedback for problem resolution.
- Drive the long term health and value of shared services by ensuring effective network management of the four key elements of the overall vendor interface at the site: Contract Management, Performance Management, Financial Management, Relationship Management.
- Trains and enrolls site on the service and governance model. Ensure Stewardship and Compliance for any activity associated.
Job Skills/Qualifications :
- Engineering graduate with 1-4years experience in Facilities, Purchases and Operations
- Leadership - This role will require the ability to set and deliver program direction; establish, track and deliver goals and measures and to lead, oftentimes through influence, both within and outside the immediate organization. Shown ability to lead and influence peers and hierarchy across disciplines. Able to build and accelerate trust between plant customers/process owners and service providers.
- Proficiency - The individual must be a technically respected, ideally with significant experience across multiple plant assignments in line and technical roles.
- Builds Diverse, Collaborative Relationships - Works well with internal resources via leading and influencing peers or leaders and collaborates across boundaries (suppliers and plants). This person is a trusted advisor to the Plant leadership team.
- In Touch and Effective Communication - Stays closely connected with site leadership, listens well and communicates clearly, transparently, concisely and on a timely basis with plant customers. Comfortable with dealing with conflict and issue resolution.
- Focused on Results - Has outstanding problem-solving skills and a bias for action. Individual has passion and skills for delivering results through building and maintaining robust plant systems.
- Proficient in English - Role requires participation in regional and global networks and teams, so proficiency in English is a must.
- This position reports directly to the Plant Manager and is directly accountable to the PS Shared Services Associate Director for the Region.
- Skills You Can Expect to Learn/Build in This Job: Leadership, Influence, CRM, Priority-Setting, Project Management
Other Information :
- The PSSL needs to be comfortable with change and highly collaborative to unleash the power of external business partners.
Dedication from us :
- You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment - employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know :
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: - Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak- .
Job locations : Andhra Pradesh, India
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well