P&G - Legal Counsel - LLB (5-8 yrs)
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with P&G- Legal Team?
The Legal Counsel will be responsible to provide top-class legal support to one or more businesses of the group in Indian Sub-continent. Specifically, the incumbent would be responsible for the following:
- Providing guidance on industry specific laws, ethical promotions and ensuring all compliances are met;
- Drafting, Vetting, Negotiating, and executing all commercial contracts and agreements across the commercial business and business development;
- Management of Litigations
- Supporting global Patent and Trademark Departments on local Intellectual Property related matters;
- Supporting business development initiatives including that of negotiation and execution of documents;
- Providing legal support for clinical trials and new product development;
- Collaborating with the Compliance Officer for the development and implementation of and compliance with processes, policies and training, including those related to the FCPA;
- Supporting all legal initiatives related to brand protection;
- Working closely with the internal Government Relations Department on Government relations matters;
- Partnering with other functions such as Medical, Regulatory, HR, Sales, Marketing, Distribution & R&D on specific legal issues;
- Legal service providers/ external counsel management;
Looking applicants with below Skill sets:
- Learning Agility - Ability to quickly learn the nuances of the multi-faceted business
- Business Partnering - Ability to build a strong network both internally and externally for effective business partnering.
The Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience with a reputable Law Firm or in the legal department of a large multinational corporation in pharma/FMCG industry.
- Experience and proficiency in general commercial and litigation management. In addition to the above, the incumbent must bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Good judgment & Integrity;
- Self-starter with strong drive for results and strong sense of ownership;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to drive projects forward to conclusion;
- Aptitude to enthusiastically engage with colleagues and business partners to maintain appropriate ethical, legal and compliance standards;
- Ability to influence other partners, without having direct reporting line;
- Willingness to make decisions and, where necessary, challenge business partners;
- Strong communication skills including to build and keep privilege communications;
- The ability to effectively and efficiently handle external counsel in the provision of legal services;
- General understanding of Intellectual Property matters and issues
- A degree in law from a reputed University in India and/or abroad.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: - Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak- .
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.