P&G - Leader - Export Operations & X-Border Logistics - Oral Care Division (5-10 yrs)
ORAL CARE - EXPORT OPERATIONS AND X-BORDER LOGISTICS (ITRADE) LEADER
- P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
- The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters
Role Description :
- Review day to dispatch by region/market and work back with contract manufacturer(CM) team warehouse and planner for on time production and dispatches.
- Collaborate with multiple partners - (CM/Planning service centre /receiving market teams ), to provide visibility on plan and dispatches.
- Follow-up with export lane PSCs on service losses root causing and develop action plans for improving manufacturing led root causes.
- PR/PO in Coupa for day to day running of the site. SAP production execution activities to be executed as per the plans at Pack Center. Support ESS Operations and MOC Hub team digitization work - Tableau
iTrade Stewardship :
- Conduct annual iTrade self assessment audit with proper issue clarification, ensure proper closure of actions and participate in reviews. Accountable for execution of internal or external audits from Indian government.
- Exercise proper control over service providers to ensure legal requirements are met relative to I-trade regulations including P&G systems access. These providers include: Customs Brokers, Freight Forwarders & 3PLs.
- Own Site Local I-trade SOPs, identify all procedures, ensuring compliance with regional/global processes, appropriate approvals, having a clearly defined owner & frequency of review & managing exceptions through appropriate approval mechanism.
- Participate in regional I-trade meetings and ensure action planning of all outages with proper closure.
- Travel to Mumbai monthly for F2F meetings of iTrade and complete all actions agreed
Job Skills/Qualifications :
- The candidate should have 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain - Logistics and Import-Export domain with hands-on experience of working with liners, CHAs and suppliers.
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree from university with a degree in logistics and/or business administration
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) with strong Excel skills desirable.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written) preferably in a global organizational context.
- Experience in Pre-& Post Export Documentation.
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment - employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Dedication from us :
- You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
What we offer :
Just So You Know :
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: - Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performs at their peak.
Job locations : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Job Type : Full-time
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well