P&G - Hospital Cluster Manager/Channel Manager - Hospital Selling - Contractual (2-6 yrs)
CHANNEL MANAGER HOSPITAL SELLING
Role Title: Channel Manager Hospital Selling (Fixed Term Contract)
Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Delhi/Mumbai, India
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As a Hospital Cluster Manager, you will be responsible for business planning of Hospital program for the city, build capability of distributor on right organization and capability for hospital engagement. You will need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and very comfortable drawing insights from data. You should have the capability to lead change, develop people and organizations, and solve complex problems by thinking critically.
With us you will:
- Execute business plans to meet or exceed our financial objectives
- Develop collaborative partnerships with our customers
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts in a positive way.
- Leverage consumer insights and partnering with customers to input into the development of a joint business plan.
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor's/Master's in Marketing/Operations/Retail
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in institutional selling
- Open & flexible to travel
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and local language.
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you'll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Job locations - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULL TIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.