P&G - Global Consumer Relations Service Delivery Coordinator (3-8 yrs)
- P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways.
- We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
- The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters
- Global Consumer Relations Service Delivery Co-ordinator
Key Responsibilities :
- Overall, the role is focused on Service Delivery for GCR in IMEA. This is the essential link and guide resource across the RBU/SMO Business Teams, third party Vendor Operations and GCR contact for IMEA.
- Accountable for ensuring Vendor Operations can operate optimally and effectively.
This includes :
- Bringing together product and corporate information and consumer responses from the Business teams and transforming it into high quality product knowledge content and consumer messaging.
- This is needed in a timely manner, enabling Vendor Operations to deliver the best in-class Consumer Experience, - being the voice of the Consumer back to the BFO-GBU/RGBU-SMO Business Teams, providing consumer perspective, counsel and insights, influencing initiative execution plans and consumer messaging to make sure it's relevant and consumer and advisor centric - being the key support for third party vendor operations, providing day to day counsel, governance such as quality calibration processes, providing the vendor with revised work processes and ensuring stewardship/compliance is working effectively as per guidelines.
- The role will lead continuous assessment of service performance at the vendor partner and drive necessary interventions to enhance and evolve services to deliver value for the business, consumers and advisors. This role involves proactively building strong collaborative relationships with Business Teams (eg Brand Management, Communications, QA, R&D, etc).
- This role also involves building collaborative partnerships internal to GCR enabling a full and comprehensive understanding of the Consumer and Advisor requirements. This requires ownership of complex work processes ensuring they are fully documented, always up to date and easily accessible. Takes care of Service Delivery Case Management, the incumbent will be an expert resource for end to end consumer contact handling across all consumer channels, accountable for overall successful case management and advanced cases, providing support to ensure GCR vendors to deliver a quality service. The role specialist work processes such as Telephony, interaction with third party suppliers, provision of new contact numbers, invoicing etc. The role owns Consumer reimbursement processes and stewardship, ensuring effective and efficient work processes exist, operate and are continuously improved.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role :
- Develops Mastery in brand understanding and product knowledge. Converts business content into 'advisor & consumer friendly' information.
- Demonstrates expertise in consumer understanding and needs - is a Consumer Experience Champion. Operate with Discipline & Agility Prioritises own work to deliver against deadlines. Demonstrates ability to respond to changing conditions. Be Transparent, Inclusive & Collaborative Builds strong working relationships, vendor partners and GCR. Demonstrates the ability to share knowledge and build capability with others. Leads with Courage - Demonstrate role model behaviours which drive excellence in Knowledge, Initiative & Consumer Messaging Management.
- Use judgement to deal with complex and diverse situations within the team, with business and GCR customers. Lead and drive a culture of continuous improvement in the team. Execute with excellence .Demonstrate expertise in initiative delivery, knowledge management, consumer messaging, GCR work processes and systems. Bring out the best
- Build strong productive relationships with Customers and GCR Teams. Be flexible and experiment, identify new opportunities to deliver.
Dedication from us :
- You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish.
- All the while, you'll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
What we offer :
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with hardworking peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment - employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know :
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: - Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performs at their peak- .