P&G - Finance & Accounting Executive (2-4 yrs)
Job Description -
Role Title: Finance & Accounting Executive
Location: Mumbai, India
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we- re the world- s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We- ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
In this role you will be in-charge of tracking and forecasting the trade marketing spend and building monthly reports for the business operating plan. You will be expected to consistently exhibit pro activeness in delivering the trans-actional accounting and processing requirements of the operational groups. Handle confidential data and nurture a positive work environment characterized by trust, inclusiveness, teamwork and excellence.-
With us you will:-
- Maintain P&G Invoice Price to Distributor / customer and Inter-company Pricing in SAP.
- Refresh the periodic Pricing for all the markets within the group
- Drive the setting up of standard process to execute pricing for different markets
- Own the Transition to Pricing Tool Simplification
- Ensure compliance to business process, policies and legal procedures.
Apply if you have:-
- Strong academic credentials, including a master- s degree or CA inter or final with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- An expert level in simplifying and preparing MIS reports.
- An expert level in improving and executing projects in collaboration collaborating with multi-functional team
- Strong MS office skills, specifically Excel and have worked in the SAP environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral & written).
Commitment from us
P&G- s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters - making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.You- ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you- ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you- ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it- s not just about what you- ll do, but how you- ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
If you have any questions left
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.