P&G - Engineering Manager - Process Controls & Data Science (1-3 yrs)
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Your Role :
1. Delivery of Smart Platform Projects:
- Manage the funding and delivery of Smart Platform Projects.
- Work closely with the Platform team, PCIS team and Ecosystem to develop solutions for Dry Laundry manufacturing.
- Identify industry partners, and new vendors to build a vendor database for IOT solutions.
2. Develop & Deliver of Data Science Project Master Plan :
- Develop master plan of data science projects for dry laundry.
- Deliver Data science projects focusing on visualization, analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
- Drive development and adoption of new big data based tools.
3. Build F&HC Data Science Ecosystem :
- Leverage F&HC Data Science ecosystem to bring in x-platform technologies, projects.
- Build capability in F&HC engineering organization on Data Science.
- Educational Qualifications: Engineering Graduate with areas of study: Applied Statistics, Controls & Instrumentation, Computer Science.
- Function Knowledge of Dry Laundry Manufacturing [Making / Packing / Shipping]
- Leadership: Demonstrate courageous leadership
- Strong Communication Skills: Candidate must have strong communication skills to build awareness of data science technology, and value to Dry Laundry.
- People skills, Communication; Collaboration; Influence and Negotiation; Prioritization
Technical Skills preferred:
- Proficient with Python including Pandas, NumPy and Scikit-learn
- Open Source Timeseries Databases, SQL, No SQL Databases
- Machine Vision/ Image analytics and data management.
- Very good understanding of explainable AI.
- Cloud technologies (AWS or MS Azure), end to end execution.
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal trainings as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment - employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: "Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak".
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.