P&G - Data Scientist (6-10 yrs)
Job Description -
Location: Mumbai, India
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are building up a Data Scientist team and would like highly successful data professional to join us. There are two core focus parts of the role Ecommerce and Media where the main data comes from. Be part of the founding team and make a clear difference
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Do something that matters
With us you will:
- Be creative and relentless go-getter using Big Data and Advanced analytics skill alongside leadership and direct engagement of business leaders.
- Design research and analytic frameworks to drive Media Reach, Effectiveness, and Efficiency
- Execute research and analytics, working with data from industry tools, panels and internal systems to process and develop right algorithms.
- Turn insights into actionable recommendation to create business value.
- Collaborate actively and effectively with other functions partners and senior management to accomplish project objectives.
Apply if you have:-
- Demonstrated strong learning capability on new business knowledge, business processes, analytics tools/techniques and methods.
- Bachelor degree and above, major in Economic Theory, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, or similar field focused on quantitative methods.
- Related full-time experience of 6 years with Television (BARC) data/ digital media data/ eCommerce /social media data, or Operations Research modeling, data science related project is a plus.
- Knowledge of Hadoop (Cloudera distribution), Hive / Impala, Spark, Python, R, SQL is required
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What can we offer you ?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You- ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it- s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic- and- supportive- work- environment- employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULL TIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.