P&G - Channel Trial Manager - Contractual Role (2-7 yrs)
- Are you ready to sell the world's best-known brands to the biggest customers in the country? How would you like to build positive relationships and put your sales experience to play?
- We are looking for people who can bring a minimum of 2+ years of expertise in selling and business development to our elite sales Organization.
- As a Trial Cluster Manager, you'll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and very comfortable drawing insights from data. You should have the capability to lead change, develop people and organizations, and solve complex problems by thinking critically.
- As a Trial Cluster Manager you will be responsible for deployment of brand trial plans and execution, build trial capability within the distributor Organization.
Other responsibilities include:
- Execute business plans to meet or exceed our financial objectives
- Develop collaborative partnerships with our customers
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts in a positive way
- Leverage consumer insights and partner with customers to input into the development of a joint business plan
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new department and category insights.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's/Master's in Science/Business/Commerce/Arts
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant activation experience across Sales promotion, Consumer Activation or other BTL Executions preferably in FMCG sector.
- Passionate about implementing defined structure & processes with excellence & strong operating discipline.
- Open & flexible to travel
- Fluency in English & local language
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Have experience leading change and developing organizations
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
What would make you a great fit?
- Forward thinking & the ability to adapt and course-correct as needed, while also maintaining a clear sense of business objectives.
- Extraordinary communication & relationship skills including the ability to collaborate cross-functionally both horizontally and vertically.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to deduce root cause & propose relevant recommendations.
- Driven leader who approaches things with a sense of urgency.
- Able to handle ambiguity with grace
Just so you know:
- The appointment will be a fixed term contract
Job locations: India; Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.