P&G - Buyer - Purchase Operations (3-8 yrs)
- P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
- The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the sourcing of LowDollar Spenddelegated Global Business Services (GBS )- IT commodities for IMEA region. Will participate in the development and execution of the LDS strategy to reach the Total Sourced and Pre-sourced Content targets.
- To partner with the Spending Pool Buyers to see opportunities using Sourcing Analytics and influence or execute the corresponding action plans. In addition, this person will be responsible for managing the Buyer Queue in Coupa for IMEA for selected commodities and will align with the spend pool buyers the actions followed for each requisition as per the agreed spend pool rules to ensure timely processing of the orders in line with the sourcing strategy.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role :
Qualification : Builds Diverse, Collaborative Relationships : Must be able to deal effectively in a highly diverse, multi-functional environment. Partners internally and externally to form mutually beneficial relationships, effective networks. Expected to collaborate with various levels of Internal Customers, always with the end result in mind
Dedication from us :
- You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
What we offer :
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with hardworking peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and encouraging workenvironment - employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know :
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: - Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performs at their peak- .