P&G - Associate Manager - Labour/Employee Relations & Government Relations (3-8 yrs)
- Passionate about working for the world's largest consumer goods company?
- Seeking an organisation whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions?
- Want a rewarding career where the focus is continuous learning & growth?
- Procter & Gamble's (P&G) best in class and trusted brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every single day. We- ve been a successful global company for over 180 years and it's our people that are the heart of our success. As a - Promote from Within- organisation, we are globally recognised as one of the Best Companies for Developing Leaders across the organisation.
- P&G has an exciting opportunity for an Associate HR Manager to join our team in India!
- P&G Human Resources (HR) had been awarded as No.1 of "Fortune's Most Admired For HR Globally" by The Hay Group and Human Resource Executive professional magazine. HR Professionals are business integrated partners that are the champions of our 95,000+ employees and enable people and organizations in the 70+ countries where we operate to perform at their peak.
- HR are at the heart of supporting some of the world's greatest professional talent - including yourself.
Role Overview :
- Employee & Labour Relations : Balance employee & labour relations priorities in line with Company frameworks as identified for the employees / 3rd parties in-scope.
Pre Requisites :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree
- Adept at solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Can working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- Taking care of Industrial Relation, Employee Relation and Labor interactions
- Manufacturing Plant experience preferred
Just so you know :
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: - Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performs at their peak- .
About Procter & Gamble :
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.