P&G - Associate Manager - Consumer Market Research - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (0-3 yrs)
ASSOCIATE MANAGER - CONSUMER MARKET RESEARCH
About Procter & Gamble :
- Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Learning & Adaption :
- Growing your skills day in and day out, connecting with internal and external guides to explore new ways to learn. Exchanging your insights with the CMK family.
- So, Yes here's your opportunity! We're looking for hardworking and driven individuals to join fast-growing team. Join CMK and help us in anticipating in Consumers want and need.
Are you energized to know your Consumers requirements and the market Insights?
- By using integrative thinking to seek tough business problems, Using diverse sources of knowledge from analytics to psychology? Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires? Are you able to discover the story in all the noise and identify what really matters?
- If so, the Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) role is for you!
- In CMK, we combine analytics and insights to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy and much more! We use our boundless curiosity to discover Consumers Requirements, why they want it, and how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research.
- We use state of the art analytics tools to dig deep in the data, identifying key business drivers and assessing the impact of investments like advertising and in store promotions. We use big data sources and analytics to understand consumers, markets, and retailers.
Role Insights for you :
- Your role in CMK is like an internal, active, and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper are the foundation of our business strategy and execution. You are part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, R&D, and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
- Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills, and use creative mind to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners across levels and functions. We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there's always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision-making and how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and build insights to shape P&G business strategies.
Requirements for this role :
- Bachelors / Masters in quantitative degree (Statistics, Operation Research, Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math, Economics etc) or in Management with strong quantitative background
- Strong Excel & Macro skills (preferred)
- Strong English communication (presentation, written, and listening) skills (Must)
- Tight-knit partnership skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Desire/passion to transform how decisions are made through ad hoc & scaled application of analytics
- Shown success at deriving insight from data and effectively communicating those insights to drive action
- Some experience in CPG (FMCG), banking, analytics & or consulting is a plus
Just so you know :
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is - Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak.
'Vibrant Living' offering on-site includes :
- Group exercises/ Sports-teams, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible, external vendor partnerships, etc. At P&G, we don't just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
Job locations : Maharashtra, India