P&G - Associate Manager - Analytics & Insights (0-5 yrs)
- P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the worlds largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways.
- We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
- The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
- This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you energized to know your Consumers requirements and the market Insights?
- By using integrative thinking to seek tough business problems, Using diverse sources of knowledge from analytics to psychology? Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires? Are you able to discover the story in all the noise and identify what really matters?
- If so, the Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) role is for you! In CMK, we combine analytics and insights to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy and much more!
- We use our boundless curiosity to discover Consumers Requirements, why they want it, and how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research. We use state of the art analytics tools to dig deep in the data, identifying key business drivers and assessing the impact of investments like advertising and in store promotions. We use big data sources and analytics to understand consumers, markets, and retailers.
Role Insights for you :
- Your role in CMK is like an internal, active, and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper are the foundation of our business strategy and execution.
- You are part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, R&D, and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
- Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills, and use creative mind to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners across levels and functions.
- We believe people are endlessly fascinating and theres always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision-making and how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and build insights to shape P&G business strategies.
Requirements for this role are :
- Masters in Business Administration.
- Strong Excel & Macro skills (preferred)
- Strong English communication (presentation, written, and listening) skills (Must)
- Tight-knit partnership skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Desire/passion to transform how decisions are made through ad hoc & scaled application of analytics
- Shown success at deriving insight from data and successfully communicating those insights to drive action
- Some experience in CPG (FMCG), banking, analytics & or consulting is a plus Dedication from us:
- You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field.
- It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer :
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know :
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak.