P&G - Assistant Brand Manager (2-3 yrs)
ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER - GROWTHWORKS, FEM CARE
- P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
- The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- This role entails exploring new business and growth opportunities in a developing FMCG category. The person will be mandated with scaping the market, identifying new business ideas, defining the business proposal/model, and leading the plan to in-market execution by working with key partners internally and externally.
- Experience of a new business set-up of any kind - new channel, new segment/sub-line, launching an entirely new brand or entering a new market.
- Ambitious, Innovative bent of mind, self-starter, willing to don many hats beyond functional silos and aptitude to learn fast
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience
DEDICATION FROM US :
- You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment - employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
JUST SO YOU KNOW :
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: - Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak- .
Job locations : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Job Type: Full-time