P&G - Account Executive - eCommerce (3-4 yrs)
- P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
- The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Role Description :
- As an Account Executive, you will be in-charge of maintaining and growing a long-term partnership with your customers bycontinuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives.
- To do so, you'll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and channels.
- Whilst building the plans, you will not only demonstrate your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z. You'll be part of a Sales team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role :
- Have a Master's in Business Administration from a Tier-1 B-school.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience managing accounts, Joint Business Planning, Selling with Data and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- Have evidence of passion, leadership, and achievements in your previous academic or professional careers.
- Have strong organizational & analytical skills
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment - employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Accountability attitude in setting up andrunning the business operations Leadership with bias to action
Dedication from us :
- You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish.
- All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel - welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer :
Just So You Know :
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: - Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak.
Job locations : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Job Type : Full-time
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.