Talent Acquisition Specialist at Pfizer
Views:632 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Pfizer - Health Solutions Partner (5-14 yrs)
Role Summary :
- The Health Solutions Partner (HSP) is a non-sales commercial role, focused on providing educational & scientific content to support HCPs and Clinicians in large multi-specialty, corporate hospitals. The purpose is to demonstrate and improve the impact of our Hospital portfolio specifically in the space of Anti-Microbial Resistance working with a cross section of SMEs proactively to build a better customer experience and for Vaccine portfolio specifically in the adult segment of the population.
Role Responsibilities :
- The role holder will proactively drive deeper engagement on educational & scientific content with multiple clinicians like Intensivists and stakeholders like Microbiologists in a demanding, large scale hospital setup.
- (S)He will streamline customer interface by acting as single POC for proactive & seamless (compliant) connection to Pfizer Medical and other SMEs and resources within and outside the Category.
- Liaison with internal stakeholders like Medical, Corporate Affairs etc. to support integrated AMS initiatives.
- Will be responsible for onboarding customers to new operating model platforms (e.g., Digital Engagement Portal)
- Will have strong knowledgeable of customer preferences for content and channels to orchestrate an ideal customer experience through relevant content selection
- Will work with the Health Solutions Manager to attain improved patient outcomes through HCP and patient education and services enabled by deep scientific expertise
- Will provide insights to appropriate stakeholder to improve service provided to the customer along with design expertise
- The candidate would be engaging with all the top-notch KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) across the region and would also be involved in Stakeholder Management.
It is exclusively a non-sales commercial role, so no direct sales or promotion is required to be done, and it is going to be 70-80% travel and the rest 20-30% would be comprising of working from office. Collaborating with internal & external stakeholders, like Medical Affairs, Corporate Affairs, Marketing Lead, Sales Lead, Paramedics Lead, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.