HR at Petroexcel Technology Services Private Limited
Views:417 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Petroexcel Technology Services - Manager - Taxation (20-25 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, manage and develop over all aspects of the Group's tax process. Managing income tax aspects of international investment opportunities, restructuring transactions, and other international tax matters.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, structured, and demanding reporting close environment; results-oriented; ability to deliver results under difficult conditions and demonstrate balanced judgment under pressure. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to work on a variety of technical projects/assignments Working closely with cross-functional groups on implementing international investment opportunities and managing international tax issues from ongoing operations
- Coordinating all aspects of the companys transfer pricing including planning; managing the automated transfer pricing process; and coordinating with outside consultants regarding the planning, review, and documentation of the process
- Supporting other aspects of the tax provision and tax compliance process. Ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Deliver a full range of tax services within a given period. Ability to prioritize at high-quality levels.
- Analytical thinker with ability to take ownership of assignments and manage multiple projects to an efficient close with limited day-to-day supervision.
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with stakeholders. Ability to communicate effectively and in a timely manner with Accounting and Tax department personnel, other internal groups, and third-party service vendors.
- Provide inventive tax planning and review intricate income tax returns. Provide help in minimizing tax risk in regard to acquisitions, mergers, and various other business dealings.
- Implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures. History of consistently delivering business results
- Manage and support members of the tax team. Coordinate with tax audits and special tax-related projects. Provide support with various internal audits and special tax related projects. Manage and mentor members of tax team to greater levels of effectiveness and engagement. Improve taxation knowledge within delight through communication and tax training where appropriate.
- Identify tax risks.
- Ability to stay abreast of current income tax developments.
- Managing income tax aspects of international investment opportunities, restructuring transactions, and other international tax matters Working on international issues in IRS or foreign exams. Working closely with cross-functional groups on implementing international investment opportunities and managing international tax issues from ongoing operations
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger. Prepare all tax papers on a regular basis. Review quarterly tax projections.
- Timely filing of consolidated federal, state and local income tax returns and other business filings.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law development and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
Age Profile 45+ Years
- 20+ years of relevant tax planning and compliance experience at senior management level. 5+ years international corporate tax experience across various countries ideally Africa / Tax heaven countries. - Experience as head taxation in Big 4 will be a strong reference. Should have experience in Oil & Gas /
Manufacturing / International Taxation
- Extensive individual and corporate tax knowledge - International good practices in tax administration including developing and implementing a comprehensive compliance management program.
- Strong knowledge of tax code, compliance, and procedures for corporations.
- Strong experience with a variety of tax operations and ability to drive process improvements.
- Strong ability to utilize project management and accounting best practices to organize and prioritize tasks and the tasks of other tax team members.
- Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with stakeholders and communicate the benefits of tax initiatives.
Reporting: To Chief Financial Officer
Chartered Accountant / Masters degree (Taxation, Law, Economics) ICAI