Lead - Talent Acquisition at PetroExcel Technology
Views:788 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Petroexcel Technology - Lead - Accounts (15-20 yrs)
- Managing (plan, direct, coordinate) accounting operations of specified verticals in the Group
- Oversees Accounts daily operations, including but not limited to the accounting, accounts payable, Accounts Receivables
- Monthly Timely closing of Books
- Preparing timely monthly Management Accounts.
- Management Accounts Reporting & Analytics.
- Cash flow management.
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Fixed Assets Accounting, Inventory Accounting
- Preparation of the Budget and Financial forecasts and report variances with cost drivers analysis.
- Should be able to lead a team of Accountants to deliver on above responsibilities.
- Should be able to closely work with the Head of specified vertical in the Group
- Must have experience in leading Team of 5 to 10 Accountants.
- Must have experience of dealing with shared Services Centre for AP/AR/Accounting.
- Should be conversant with IFRS accounting Standards.
- Experience in Accounting Processes and Procedures
- Experience in effective use and process improvements in ERP (EPICOR/SAP/Other prominent ERPs)
Age Profile : 40-45 Years
Chartered Accountant / ICWA/CMA / MBA Finance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.