Lead - Talent Acquisition at PetroExcel Technology
Views:418 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Petroexcel Technology - Head - Taxation (20-25 yrs)
Head Taxation - Nigeria
- Plan, manage and develop over all aspects of the Group's tax process. Managing income tax aspects of international investment opportunities, restructuring transactions, and other international tax matters.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, structured, and demanding reporting close environment; results-oriented; ability to deliver results under difficult conditions and demonstrate balanced judgment under pressure.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team Willingness to work on a variety of technical projects/assignments
- Working closely with cross-functional groups on implementing international investment opportunities and managing international tax issues from ongoing operations
- Coordinating all aspects of the companys transfer pricing including planning
- Supporting other aspects of the tax provision and tax compliance process. Ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Deliver a full range of tax services within a given period. Ability to prioritize at high-quality levels. Analytical thinker with ability to take ownership of assignments and manage multiple projects to an efficient close with limited day-to-day supervision.
- Provide inventive tax planning and review intricate income tax returns. Provide help in minimizing tax risk in regard to acquisitions, mergers, and various other business dealings.
- Implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures. History of consistently delivering business results
- Identify tax risks. Ability to stay abreast of current income tax developments.
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger. Prepare all tax papers on a regular basis. Review quarterly tax projections.
- Timely filing of consolidated federal, state and local income tax returns and other business filings.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law development and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation
- 20+ years of relevant tax planning and compliance experience at senior management level. 5+ years international corporate tax
- Experience across various countries ideally Africa / Tax heaven countries. Experience as head taxation in Big 4 will be a strong reference. Should have experience in Oil & Gas / Manufacturing / International Taxation.
- Chartered Accountant / Master's degree (Taxation, Law, Economics)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.