HR at Petroexcel Technology Services Pvt Ld
Views:445 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Petroexcel Technology - Head - Contracts (20-27 yrs)
Head of Contracts
1. Develop the TRP contract management strategy and ensure it is understood and implemented across the organisation, including the development of contract management plans.
- Experience of strategy development and of driving organisational change, including getting buy-in from colleagues for new ways of doing things.
2. Set the standards for contract management in TRP:
- Develop guidance that clarifies what good contract management looks like and ensure that it is disseminated, understood, and adopted by those managing TRP's contracts. The guidance should be applicable to different types and different values of contract.
3. Support contract managers across the organisation to manage their contracts well, with appropriate consistency within and between contracts, through guidance, training, and best practice sharing
- Work with colleagues to develop their contract management skills in line with guidance, particularly in relation to contracts that span different business areas and locations, to ensure consistency of approach. Build positive constructive relationships with colleagues, many of whom will be peers or senior management, supporting them to improve their management of contracts, whilst respecting their experience. Provide support to managers recruiting to roles which include a contract management element as required.
4. Establish and chair a contract management forum at which best practice is shared and future procurement discussed
- Put in place a regular meeting, set a relevant agenda, and ensure the meeting is well-run and seen as valuable by colleagues who manage contracts.
5. Support contract managers with timely appropriate and practical advice when issues arise in their management of contracts
- As a trusted advisor, build positive and constructive relationships with colleagues who manage contracts, providing senior support on a proactive basis and when issues arise.
6. Ensure new statutory provisions are appropriately and consistently reflected in contracts
- Quality control of new contracts ensuring consistency of clauses when appropriate and ensuring that external advice is reflected consistently across contracts regardless of department.
7. Ensure an up-to-date accurate contracts register is maintained, shared as appropriate, and used to prompt consideration of future options and models as contracts near expiry, including consideration of in-sourcing
- Provide senior support to the Head of Procurement to develop and improve processes around the contracts register, ensuring the register includes all organisational contracts, that new contracts are added, expired ones removed, and extensions reflected. Ensure that the register is available to colleagues, enabling them to plan procurement and consider options in an appropriate timescale. Consider whether any contracts management software is required and, if so, lead on sourcing and implementing the software.
8. Provide commercial advice on activities
- When it is appropriate to consider next steps for existing contracts, support managers to consider different business models for the service, evaluating business cases for and against different options. For existing contracts, with the Head of Procurement, provide support to contract managers experiencing commercial challenges.
9. Develop and lead the organisational Procurement Strategy, providing oversight of large procurement projects
- Develop and implement a Procurement Strategy for TRP, including consideration of in-sourcing, and provide senior support to the Head of Procurement when guiding managers undertaking procurement, including on OJEU procurement and use of frameworks.
10. Support the Head of Procurement and Procurement Officer with their work, which is focused on managing and advising on procurement projects across the organisation.
Petroexcel Technology Services Pvt Ltd (PTSPL) (https://petroexceltech.com), a group company of Natural Oilfield Services Ltd (NOFSL), is a professionally managed organization providing services in all facets of the business life cycle. Poised for higher growth trajectory, we have set up our Centre of Business Excellence, under Petroexcel Technology Services Pvt Ltd (PTSPL) Baroda, India.
Natural Oilfield Services Limited (NOFSL) (https://nofsl.com/) is an indigenous integrated energy company, engaged in the entire spectrum of upstream (exploration, development, production, processing, and evacuation), midstream (gas processing and transportation) and downstream (fertiliser, petrochemicals, power). NOFSL is leading through innovation, ingenuity, and unmatched operational excellence to responsibly meet the energy demand in Nigeria as well as across the world.
We are happy to inform, that your profile has been prima-facie short-listed for the role of Project Engineer, for our LNG project. It gives us great pleasure to invite you for a discussion as per the schedule below.
Terms and Condition for Africa:
- Appointment status
- Twin Sharing for Team Members
- Single for Managers and above
- Free & furnished accommodation with all recreational facilities including - Swimming pool, gym and indoor games
- Maid & laundry services - provided and managed by company
- Leave Travel (Time Off)
- Single - Six Months work and 21 days paid leave (180 / 21)
- Family - Twelve Months work and 30 days paid leave (365/30)
- Site Placements (Singles only) - Six Months Work and 30 days paid leave (180/30)
- Travel & Ticketing
- Cost borne by company
- Economy Class (Business Class - based on the level and as decided by Management
- Incidental expenses are reimbursable upon submission of documents.
- Working Days & Hours
- Six and Half days in a week
- Monday to Friday : 8.30AM to 6.30PM
- Saturday : 9.00AM to 6.30PM
- Sunday : 9.00AM to 2.30PM
- Sunday is off for staff with family
- Team Members & Managers - Company Bus Services
- HODs - Department Car, with driver. Managers & team members may need to use when in need (Driver salary, fuel and maintenance cost on to the company)
- Food / Dining
- All three meals are provided on company's cost
- Canteen with Indian cuisine & continental dishes)
- Medical Care
- In Nigeria - Company takes care of all treatments provided locally in the company's full- fledged medical clinic that operates 24/7
- Medical Insurance - Up to INR 3 Lakhs up to Managers and up to 5 Laksh for HODs for self & direct family
- Group Personal Accident Policy - As per the company's guidelines
- Salary Processing - Overseas
- Paid in the last week of every month
- First salary is paid after 60 days ( in the third month). The two months salary is paid along with the full & final settlement at the time of service completion.
- Assistance is extended by releasing advance against salary to meet family commitments in the first two months. Recoverable in the subsequent months in installments,
- Work support accessories
- Laptop, Mobile Handset & SIM provided by company & monthly recharge is done by companyWi-Fi connectivity at residence 24/7
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.