Petoo - Operations Manager - IIT/IIM (2-10 yrs)
- This role involves multi-tasking, managing unexpected operational issues and a lot of real-time pressure to course-correct and deliver in short time. So if you can't handle these, this is not for you. But if you can, then we are looking for you.
As an Operation Manager you will be managing the day to day operations related to:
- Food Packaging
- Food Dispatch and Food Delivery
You will have a team of packers and dispatchers to manage and your prime deliverable will be to ensure that customers get:
- Right quantity of food in right time
If you have worked in a similar role or similar fast paced operational role, you can apply.
- An IIT/IIM Graduate with 2-8 years work experience (preferably in operations related to Food, Car rentals, Fleet, Courier, Logistics or FMCG) or having prior experience of running own business/company(any field)
- Big Plus : Having prior experience in managing blue collared workers such as delivery executives or factory workers is a big plus
- Comfortable with advanced features of MS excel. Should have the intuition to use data effectively for devising operations strategy
- Comfortable being on street, talking over phone, managing multiple things at the same time
- An entrepreneur at heart with just-do-it attitude (previous experience of running/setting up own venture will be a HUGE plus)
If you like working in a startup (and challenges that comes with it), taking leadership and setting up processes - this role is for you. If you just need a salary hike or just want to join us for package/ease etc. please don't apply.