Hr at Perusal Global Solutions
Views:1313 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:254
Perusal Global Solutions - Research Analyst (3-7 yrs)
Perusal Global Solutions
ABOUT PERUSAL GLOBAL SOLUTIONS:
We are an offshore financial research organization specializing in life sciences, consumer, and cleantech sectors. Our team of seasoned professionals has rich experience in executing investment, equity, business research, and consulting projects across asset classes the world over. We deliver best-in-class research support backed by cutting-edge analytics solutions syncing with the right information, best methodologies, and apt resources.
We offer tailor-made, comprehensive, insightful, and timely research, and analytics solutions to our clients through flexible engagement models. We work as an extended team for investment banks, brokerage houses, private equity firms, venture capital funds, asset management firms, and corporates.
JOB PROFILE: FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH
- Conducting business, equity, and investment research to support clients
- Contributing to internal knowledge-building efforts
- Building and maintaining financial models, preparing detailed company reports (including initiating coverage reports) with deep-dive industry analysis.
- Mumbai (Andheri East)
Science Graduate (B.E., B.Tech, or B.Sc Mathematics) with Postgraduate in Finance (MBA, MMS, PGDM), or International CFA (all three levels cleared)
Research Analyst position: Total 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry after completing the post-graduation.
Senior Research Analyst position: Total 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry after completing the post-graduation.
Should have a minimum of two years of working experience in the financial research domain (in a KPO set up is an added advantage) for both the above positions.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and willing to participate in the growth journey of the company
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INVOLVE:
- Fundamental equity research analysis of the companies in the clients portfolio with a focus on the healthcare sector
- Build dynamic financial models consisting of integrated Income Statement/Balance Sheet/Cash Flow Statements, along with revenue/cost model, DCF valuation, comparable valuation, and sensitivity analysis
- Write research reports, including initiating coverage reports, equity research reports, earnings analysis reports, fundraising presentations, industry/sector reports, investment teasers, information memorandums, pitchbooks (both on sell-side and buy-side projects)
- Support the senior analyst/client analyst in deep-dive secondary research, including data gathering, populating, building, and maintaining financial models, preparing sections of the report or the entire report, ratio calculation and analysis, relative analysis with peers, and industry/company presentations
- Ensure that the tasks assigned are completed within the deadline and ensure a top-quality output with a thoroughly conducted self-driven quality-check process
- Maintain flexibility to learn new techniques and functionalities and gain exposure to various types of assignments
- Contribute to internal knowledge creation and ad-hoc assignments
- Handle ad-hoc research requests as per client requirements
- Support in developing and maintaining databases to monitor/analyze industry and companies
- Data mining through deep internet research
- Exposure to sell-side, buy-side, private equity, wealth management-related assignments