HR Executive at Perpule
Views:2472 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Perpule - Product Manager (2-6 yrs)
- Develops and champions a product strategy and roadmap for one or more complex product areas in support of the business vision and strategic principles established.
- Using customer & market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements.
- Own the evolution of multiple engagement instruments such as Campaigns, Loyalty, Surveys and Feedback.
- Define and track product success metrics.
- Manages vendor and internal stakeholder relationships.
- Develops technical product specifications for the architecture of underlying platform components.
- Coordinate post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designed and that operational processes dependent on the feature successfully complete acceptance testing
- Work closely with Business, Operations and AB testing teams to launch products and ensure their adoption.
- Engage frequently with both external (customers, partners, business) and internal (product development, operations, marketing, field & account management) stakeholders/ teams to synthesize product features and influence product evolution.
- Supports product implementation and deployment.
- Ensures customer and business needs are being met