HR Executive at Perpule
Views:4253 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Perpule - Product Manager (2-6 yrs)
- Develops and champions a product strategy and roadmap for one or more complex product areas in support of the business vision and strategic principles established.
- Using customer & market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements.
- Own the evolution of multiple engagement instruments such as Campaigns, Loyalty, Surveys and Feedback.
- Define and track product success metrics.
- Manages vendor and internal stakeholder relationships.
- Develops technical product specifications for the architecture of underlying platform components.
- Coordinate post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designed and that operational processes dependent on the feature successfully complete acceptance testing
- Work closely with Business, Operations and AB testing teams to launch products and ensure their adoption.
- Engage frequently with both external (customers, partners, business) and internal (product development, operations, marketing, field & account management) stakeholders/ teams to synthesize product features and influence product evolution.
- Supports product implementation and deployment.
- Ensures customer and business needs are being met
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.