Manager - Talent Acquisition at Pernod Ricard India
Views:895 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Pernod Ricard India - Manager - Finance - CA (8-10 yrs)
Responsible for Tax Reporting for PRIPL Business. Accounting, reporting, audit, business support and other statutory compliances of subsidiaries undertaking CSR activities.
- Advance Tax/ Tax audit/Income tax return/Tax Assessments
- CSR- Business support/Accounting/Auditing/Compliance Reporting
1. CA with 10 years of experience preferably with an FMCG MNC or Big 4 Financial Accounting / Tax reporting/ Tax Audit experience is preferred
FUNCTIONAL SKILLS :
- Well versed with Excel and Power point.
- Strong accounting background, income tax, indirect taxes & corporate law knowledge.
- Good knowledge of JDE system
BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS :
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good at coordination and multitasking
Tax Reporting :
- Lead tax audit and prepare form - 3CD.
- Advance Tax, Deferred Tax and Income Tax calculation.
- Compilation of litigations (bot direct and indirect tax) at entity level
- Deal with tax team/ consultants to conclude litigation by providing information/factual background of the matter
- Contingency and CARO Reporting
- Assistance in Annual Tax filing, income tax assessments and transfer pricing audit.
- Group and India statutory Tax reporting
- Support in various ROC filings.
Accounting and Reporting of CSR Subsidiaries
- Maintaining books of accounts of subsidiaries undertaking CSR activities
- Ensuring due internal controls on CSR payments, tracking end use of funds and utilization reports
- Approving purchase orders and verifying CSR payments (in compliance with DOA)
- Acting as finance support to CSR team and providing periodical updates on compliance with CSR laws
- Preparation of monthly MIS on operating spends of the trust along with variances vs. budget and circulating the same to trustees.
- Timely submission of various returns (TDS, Income Tax & BS).
- Co-coordinating with the auditors for annual audit and preparation of annual accounts and presenting to trustees for finalizing the accounts and afterwards filing the income tax return.
Financials and Internal Control Policies :
- Assist in preparation of Balance Sheet
- Support in Internal and Statutory audit.