Manager - Talent Acquisition at Pernod Ricard India
Views:773 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Pernod Ricard India - Manager - Brand Extensions (7-10 yrs)
Product Development, Commercialization and Operations Management for non-alcoholic beverages (Brand Extensions)
- Product & Packaging Development: Develop Brand Extensions in various categories of non-alcoholic beverages from idea to launch in coordination with various functions.
- Project Management: Manage all development and enhance projects following good practices. Follow stage gate development process.
- Network Development: Develop a strong partner network of vendors & bottlers.
- Commercialization: Launch products as per the plan - on time. Develop sales plans along with commercial teams.
- Operations & Governance: Develop and establish systems & processes for - Operations, Compliance with Regulatory, Legal, IP, Quality and Commercial requirements
- Production Management: Deliver required production on-time in-full
- Team Management: Manage a team of pan-India Zonal Techno-commercial resources.
- Brand Marketing, Region Sales & Marketing, Packaging and liquid development, Procurement, Engineering, Supply Chain, Financial Planning, Legal and Quality & Compliance
- Vendors, Bottlers, Distributors, Flavour houses, Consultants, Lab personnel
KEY PERFORMANCE INDEX:
1. On-time product launch
2. No. of Products launched
3. Production on-time in-full as per forecast
4. No. of Quality issues/ Defect
5. Cost within budget
6. Increase in production capacity; new capacity added
- Full Time MBA from Tier 1/ Tier 2 institutes.
- Total 10 years of non-alcoholic beverage product/ category development & management experience with minimum last 5 years of launch and commercialization experience. FMCG background preferred particularly from beverage industry.
- Negotiation skills
- Exceptional social and communication skills, well groomed, with a pleasing personality
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to liaise across functions and levels
- Good presentation and analytical skills
- Self-starter with high energy, enthusiasm and confidence
- Ability to work with minimum instruction and supervision
- Ability to work with a team and influence positively towards fast action
- Innovative, flexible and creative
- Willing to travel extensively