MD at Employers4Employees
Views:193 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Performance Marketing Specialist - Internet/Online (7-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
- Test new channels and trends (such as voice search, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Digital Out of Home, etc.)
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
- 7- 10 years of experience into Growth Marketing (Performance Marketing)
- Someone who has used Attribution tools like Appsflyer or Tunes and must be from an Analytics background.
- Candidates should have worked on a project with millions of users and should have handled a budget of 3-4 crores on a monthly basis.
- Should have also handled a team in the past