Co-Founder & CEO at Toran Global
Views:2668 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Performance Marketing Role - Retail/eCommerce (4-8 yrs)
Position: Performance Marketing
Scope of the role:
The Performance Marketing Manager will spear head all performance led digital campaigns for e- commerce.
- Core functions include plan & manage for overall digital media channels against the targets set by business.
- Should completely own the paid media business targets and review the same periodically.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan overall marketing strategy, Devise communication approach for all digital channels
- Plan overall digital channels mix (basis visitor traffic, conversion rates, ROAS etc.)
- Execute and manage all paid media campaigns directly and in liaise with internal and external stake holders
- Mange & improve organic traffic through good SEO work
- Measure all campaigns effectively and report on weekly/monthly basis
- Optimize campaigns ongoing with defined CPT & ROAS benchmarks
- Make periodical reviews to teams and internal stake holders
- Good knowledge on both Paid media & SEO
- Paid Media: Should be well versed in handling Adwords/FB BM/DBM or equivalent programmatic tool
Affiliates/Mobile ads with respect to APPs etc.
- Good knowledge on web analytics tools (GA, Omniture or Core metrics)
- Good knowledge on data management techniques and effective utilization of the same on campaigns.
- Good knowledge on feed management (GMC) for multiple channels
- Good knowledge on managing display campaigns (both auction and reserved) - Should be well aware of industry rate benchmarks etc.
- Should have an experience in managing any DMP platform or good experience in managing email/sms campaigns for ecommerce.
- Google knowledge on Attribution models (Online, Omni etc.)
- Should come up with creative marketing ideas on ongoing basis
- Should be updated with the latest trends, technologies, new betas from top publishes etc from the industry and implement best practices for our brands.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.