Executive - HR at Jobizo India
Views:454 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Performance Marketing Role - Paid Marketing - Healthcare HRTech (3-8 yrs)
Position: Performance Marketer - Paid Marketing
Job location: Gurgaon
Jobizo is a fast-growing Healthcare HR Tech company that provides an innovative job hiring platform. With its comprehensive candidate matching system, Jobizo ensures that employers can connect with verified and qualified professionals in the healthcare sector.
Founded in 2021, Jobizo recently announced its transformation into a global healthcare powerhouse following the successful transfer of business from IFANglobal, a renowned worldwide healthcare and recruitment and training company with a legacy of more than 20 years. The transfer comes at a pivotal moment when the healthcare sector is witnessing a surge in demand for skilled professionals, positioning Jobizo as a key player in the industry. With the strategic move, Jobizo expands its global reach and talent pool, and plans to complete its ecosystem by turning it into a one-stop solution for healthcare professionals globally.
As we step into this exciting phase of transformation, we are dedicated to catering to the ever-evolving needs of the healthcare industry, connecting top-tier talent with exceptional opportunities worldwide. Our mission is not only to simplify the hiring process but to contribute to the growth and advancement of the healthcare sector by ensuring the right professionals find the right positions.
Join us in shaping the future of healthcare hiring. Be a part of Jobizo, where innovation, dedication, and excellence converge to forge a path towards a stronger healthcare workforce and a healthier world.
What you'll do:
- End to end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Social channels.
- Supporting performance marketing activity across additional channels such as Paid Search and working closely with any partner agencies to implement, optimise and report on performance.
- Develop test and learn initiatives across Paid Social.
- Work with Digital Marketing to ensure messaging across all channels are consistent and aligned.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to optimise audience strategies.
- Ensure budget is spent across performance channels efficiently.
- Track and report on key performance indicators of media activity.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Build and manage acquisition campaigns across various channels including social, SEM, and display to drive revenue and increase ROI.
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance based on data-driven insights and strategy using quantitative analysis.
- Identify marketing performance issues and pinpoint the root cause analysis with the help of analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Effectively communicate complicated analyses by developing easy-to-use reporting or visualization dashboards (demand funnel, marketing planning and budgeting, marketing ROI, operational efficiency, campaign impact, awareness, events, and strategic KPIs).
- Understand new and relevant KPI metrics requirements for performance management and optimization purposes.
- Work with creative and marketing teams to test strategies and innovation.
- Deliver quantifiable improvements in ROI and cost per conversion (CPA) across all channels.
Why should you join us :
- If you dream to be a part of a growing Product Company. That is going to change the way hiring is being done today.
- If you feel -> you have it in you, to think out of the box.
- If you want to see how things look like from the Top.
- Previous work experience in a quantitative marketing role managing strategy and execution on social, search, or other performance-oriented channels.
- In-platform execution experience setting up campaigns in Facebook ads manager, Google Ads, and Google AdWords.
- Deep understanding of data or data modeling and able to objectively identify insights for sharing with stakeholders.
- Exceptional analytical skills to identify opportunities within complex data and where these can be operationalized.
- Proven track record of building and scaling acquisition campaigns with a strong focus on ROI.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Critical thinker and creative.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Performance Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- SEM & SEO
- Paid Search
- Competitive Analysis
- Display Advertising
- Marketing Automation
What We Commit To You :
- Competitive remuneration package in a rapidly-expanding growth stage global company
- An environment that respects diversity and inclusion
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- The opportunity to travel and work around India with our Pan-India clients.