Associate Consultant at Careernet
Views:61 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Performance Marketing Role - Internet/Online (5-8 yrs)
About Mensa :
- We build global digital brands from India by partnering with the right entrepreneurs, investing in the business and bringing our expertise to scale the brand. We are a team of passionate digital-first professionals who bring hands-on experience and requisite domain knowledge with a proven ability to scale businesses selling on e-commerce platforms. We truly believe and live by our value of Caring Meritocracy and are looking to hire people who are curious, agile and thrive in collaborative, hustle and emerging working environments.
Job Summary :
- As a performance marketer, you will be responsible for the strategic planning, setup, management and execution of our paid acquisition campaigns across marketing channels. You will work closely with the marketing, data, technology and category & growth teams to scale up performing marketing efforts across Google, Meta, Marketplaces, Affiliate and Programmatic channels and deliver tangible business results. Excellent digital marketing skills and the ability to think creatively is a must for this role, as creating and optimising high-performing ads will be a key responsibility. You will play a pivotal role in building break out brands in the Fashion, Beauty & Personal Care and Home categories.
- Develop a deep understanding of users and online user behaviour and manage paid user acquisition across marketing channels
- Strategic media planning at a category-level, set-up, execution & optimization of performance marketing campaigns
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution to meet key performance metrics.
- Performance analysis of campaigns at an overall, channel, audience and communication level
- Apply customer and channel insights to inform and evolve our customer segmentation strategy for omni-channel growth
- Manage all efforts and goals on organic and digital paid media: SEO, SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliate, Direct buys, Programmatic, Marketplaces etc.
- Develop performance reporting frameworks, attribution models, analytics, and ROAS tracking for our paid marketing
- Work with the design and content teams to develop best-in-class marketing campaigns optimized for conversion, relevance and customer preferences
- Create & drive strategy with the right prioritization of initiatives to deliver the highest returns on marketing spends
- Acquire insights in online marketing trends in the industry , best practices and keep strategies up-to-date
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and founders to understand business context, goals and align performance marketing plan to achieve business results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.